Levolin p respules
Dear Dr. regards, We take immense pleasure in introducing you Levolin P Respules is a belongs to a group of medicines called fast-acting bronchodilators or relievers. It is used to treat the symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) such as coughing, wheezing, and feeling short of breath.
Levolin P Respules gives quick relief from breathing problems when you need it. In most cases, you will be given another inhaler to prevent your symptoms (a preventer) to u with this. This medicine works quickly and the effects can last several hours. You can take it at any time of day, but only use it when you notice symptoms, such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and tightness in the chest or you know that you are going to do an activity that can make you breathless. When an asthma attack happens, you should take the number of puffs your doctor recommends. There are several types of inhaler devices so make sure you know how to use your inhaler correctly, otherwise, it may not work. Do not stop using this medicine unless your doctor tells you to. If you stop, your breathing problems could get worse.
Common side effects of this medicine include accidental injury, bronchitis, dizziness, pain, pharyngitis, nasal congestion, and vomiting. These side effects are not often dangerous and they should gradually improve as your body gets used to this medicine. There are other, rarer, side effects and you should call your doctor straight away if you get chest pain, a very bad headache, or very bad dizziness.
Before using Levolin 0.63mg Respules, you should tell your doctor if you have high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid gland, a history of heart problems, diabetes, or low levels of potassium in your blood to make sure it is safe. Also, make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine. Because this medicine can make you feel dizzy or shaky, do not drive, cycle, or use tools or machinery until you feel better. You should not smoke as it causes damage to your lungs and will make your condition worse
BENEFITS OF Levolin P Respules
In Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Levolin-P Respules is used to relieve symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) such as coughing, wheezing and breathlessness.
- The inhalers are called ‘reliever’ inhalers as they give you quick relief from breathing problems.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during loading of the dose and administration steps.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- If you need to use Levolin 0.63mg Respules more than 3 times a week, it could be a sign that your breathing problem is not well controlled. Talk to your doctor about it.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart diseases or if you experience heart racing, headache, or chest pain.